Tìm sản phẩm

How to build backlinks to youtube videos?

How to build backlinks to youtube videos?

1. Start with social links (URL and Brand Links)

Facebook page
Twitter
Google+
YouTube
LinkedIn
Gravatar.com
Delicious.com 

2. Web 2.0 (use keyword rich anchor text)

WordPress.com
Squidoo.com
Tumblr.com
Typepad.com
Weebly.com
LiveJournal.com
Blog.com
Tripod.com
Webs.com 

3. Add your new Web 2.0 sites to your Social Profiles

Post on FB page
Tweet
Google+ post
Etc 

4. Article Directories

EzineArticles.com
GoArticles.com
ArticleCity.com
ArticlesBase.com
Etc

5. Link to your Web 2.0 sites 

Submit Videos To YouTube
Use your sites URL as the first thing in the video description

Embed videos on other sites (Web 2.0 sites)
Use Fiverr for video creation 
Press Release (Optional)
i-newswire.com
24-7pressrelease.com (search for coupon code)

6.Use URL & Branded links 

PDF Submissions
Slideshare.net
DocStor.com
SlideBoom.com
Edocr.com

7. Create a Word Doc with your links and
“save as” a pdf. 

Blog Comments
Stick with relevant sites
Leave a quality comment
Use generic, brand or URL links
Can also link to your Web 2.0 sites and profiles

8. Do a Google search for your keywords and
look for blogs 

Guest Posting
Stick with influential, high quality sites
High quality article
Use URL links (if worried about Google)

9.Do a Google search for:

"Keyword" + “guest post”
"keyword+ “write for us”
Done-For-You Options

My Personal Rolodex of Who I Use To Rank My Videos Quickly!

backlinks for your youtube video

Backlinks:

I will build an eminent backlink pyramid good youtube seo for $5 http://fiverr.com/dino_stark/build­an­eminent­backlink­pyramid­good­youtube­seo

Backlinks:

I will pr8 to PR0 24000 WIKILINKS + 40000 Comment Backlhinks, unlimited urls, keywords for $5 http://fiverr.com/one_serp_team/build­20000­seo­links­from­5000­different­domain s­40000­blog­comment­backlinks­for­linkjuiceindexation

Video Submission:

I will manually make Video submission on 40 video sharing sites PR 9, Online marketing for $5 http://fiverr.com/smartseos/manually­make­video­submission­on­40­video­sharing­sites­pr­9­online­marketing

Video Submission:

I will make a Video Submission on 30 Video Sharing Sites from PR 9 , Online Marketing for $5 http://fiverr.com/smartkarthick/make­a­video­submission­on­30­video­sharing­site s­from­pr­9­online­marketing

SENuke:

I will do Senuke Service to create HummingBird SEO backlinks for $5 http://fiverr.com/best_seo/do­senuke­service­to­create­hummingbird­seo­backlink s

YouTube Views:

I will 30000 High Retention youtube views for $5 http://fiverr.com/fiver_expert/20000­high­retention­youtube­views

How to build backlinks to youtube videos? How to build backlinks to youtube videos? Reviewed by Unknown on 7:40 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.